1.5 cups water
1.5 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sugar
1 tbsp. olive oil
3 1/4 cups bread flour
1.5 tsp. bread machine yeast
3 fresh rosemary sprigs, soak in water or olive oil first
more olive oil
1. Place first 6 ingredients into the pan of the bread machine. Select the Dough cycle and hit Start.
2. Dough will be quite sticky and wet once cycle is completed. Don't add more flour! Place dough on a lightly floured board, covered with a large bowl and let rest for 15 minutes.
3. Lightly flour or use parchment lined baking sheets. Divide into 2 pieces, and form each into a 3x14 inch oval. Place loaves on prepared sheets, dimple surface, and lightly flour. Cover and let rise in a cold oven for 45 minutes.
4. Take the bread out of the oven. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
5. Dimple dough for a second time, and then place loaves in the oven, positioned on the middle rack. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. In the last 10 minutes of cooking, generously coat the loaves with olive oil using a pastry brush, then sprinkle fresh rosemary and Kosher salt on the loaves.