1 head of leaf lettuce, romaine, or red-tip lead lettuce
1/4 lb. Boar's Head prosciutto
1/4 lb. Genoa Salami
1/4 lb. Provolone cheese
1/4 lb. Boar's Head hot Capicola
1 red bell pepper, sliced in rings
1 green bell pepper, sliced in rings
1 English cucumber, sliced
2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
1/2 can of small black olives, drained
Artichokes (preserved in olive oil)
Roasted red peppers (preserved in olive oil), slice into thin strips
1/2 block of extra sharp cheddar cheese
Pepperoni, thinly sliced
Instructions1. Make a bed of lettuce on your platter.
2. Arrange the vegetables on top of the lettuce bed. Layer green bell pepper, then red bell pepper, then cucumber and finally tomato.
3. Then arrange the extra sharp cheese and pepperoni.
4. To make the meat rolls, layer the following meats (2 slices at a time) on a cutting board: prosciutto, provolone, salami, then capicola. Carefully roll the meats together and cut into thick slices. Arrange the meat rolls on top of everything else.
5. Scatter half a can of black olives over it all.
6. I serve the roasted red peppers, Peperoncinis, and artichokes on the side.
*Recipe passed down from my Dad